What is metal roofing?
Metal roofing is a type of roofing material made from metal sheets or tiles. It is an increasingly popular choice for residential and commercial buildings. Metal panels are made of aluminum, steel, copper, or an alloy containing some mixture of the three. They’re coveted across New Mexico for their resistance to wind, fire, and other weather-related damage.
Metal roofs can vary in appearance and material and is ideal for those who desire architectural detail and low maintenance in a roof.
While the material can look great on any home, proper installation is key. Something as simple as using improper fasteners can create significant problems. Don’t fret—Fiddler’s tin roofers are experts in metal roofs.
We’ll guide you through selecting the perfect panels for your building and will install them with care. With high-tech coatings, and the proper decking and underlayment, your metal roof will protect your home or business for years without a hitch (and will look great doing it).
The experts at Fiddler Roofing are highly trained to install metal roofs in New Mexico. Contact us for a free quote on a metal roof and let us tell you about our roof warranty.
What are the advantages of a metal roof?
Metal roofing is a popular choice for residential and commercial buildings because it offers several advantages when compared to other types of roofing.
- Durability: Metal roofs are extremely durable and can last 50 years or more with proper care and maintenance. They are resistant to and can withstand extreme weather conditions like wind, hail, and fire even.
- Energy efficiency: Metal roofs reflect solar heat, which can help reduce energy costs by keeping a building cooler in the summer. It can also help reduce the amount of heat absorbed by the building in the winter, helping to keep the space warmer.
- Longevity: As mentioned above, metal roofs have a long lifespan and can last 50 years or more with proper maintenance. This makes it a good investment for homeowners and businessowners looking for a roofing material that will last for many years.
- Low maintenance: Metal roofs require minimal maintenance and is easy to clean. It is also resistant to rot and insect infestations.
- Environmentally friendly: Metal roofs are recyclable themselves and often made from recycled materials, making them an environmentally friendly choice.
- Variety of styles: This type of roof is available in a wide range of styles, to match the architectural style of a home including standing seam metal roofing, corrugated metal roofing, and shingles.
Metal roofs are a durable, energy-efficient, and low-maintenance choice for any type of building. Schedule a free roof inspection and quote today to learn more about getting your own metal roof
How does a metal roof increase your home’s value?
Installing a metal roof on your home can increase its value in several ways. It can increase the value of a home by providing durability, energy efficiency, low maintenance, aesthetic appeal, and environmental benefits.
The extent to which a metal roof will increase the value of a home will depend on a variety of factors, including the location of the home, the local real estate market, and the condition of the home.
- Durability: Metal roofs are extremely durable and have a long lifespan, which is a big factor buyers look for.
- Energy efficiency: Metal roofing reflects solar heat, which can help reduce overall energy costs.
- Low maintenance: These roofs require minimal maintenance and are easy to clean, which can be attractive to potential buyers who don’t want to spend a lot of time maintaining their roof.
- Aesthetic appeal: Metal roofs are available in a wide range of styles and colors that can increase the curb appeal and value of a home.
- Environmental benefits: Metal roofing is often made from recycled materials and is itself recyclable, which can be attractive buyers who value being environmentally conscious.
Metal roofing materials from Fiddler Roofing.
Here at Fiddler Roofing, we care about our customers and their homes or business and want to ensure that the roofs they have stand the test of time. We only work with the best and most high quality materials in the market.
Are metal roofs noisy in the rain?
Historically, metal roofs have been noisier during rain or hail storms, but Fiddler’s metal roofs are top-of-the-line and thoughtfully installed, which means whisper-quiet comfort, no matter the weather.
Contact us today for a free quote and roof inspection to get started on your metal roof.