Our silicone roof coating is a single-component elastomer specifically designed with high volume solids for flat roofs located in New Mexico’s extreme weather zones. It is a pure elastomeric silicone membrane system that provides superior weatherproofing, and UV resistance over the traditional New Mexico roof substrates. Tested and certified to meet Cool Roof Rating Council and EPA guidelines for ENERGY STAR compliance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Prolongs the life of a roof while helping lower internal temperatures and reducing cooling costs
- Hydroponic – withstands water penetration
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of roof surfaces
- Can be used to reinforce and seal seams, penetrations, and terminations, and make spot repairs
- Slows degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and ultraviolet rays
- Economical – extends the life of your roof -Retains its integrity from -80°F to 250°F
- A “green” solution for water harvesting the rain from your roof
- Increases the efficiency of solar panels
- Liquid applied so that it is seamless
Get your free roof inspection today, we’d love to hear from you!